If you’re breastfeeding or pregnant mom, you can’t indulge in non-natural flu remedies. You have to rely on natural flu remedies to help you feel better. And the best part about these natural flu remedies, is that they actually attack the cause for the symptoms; natural flu remedies don’t just simply mask the symptoms. Below, see a list of suggestions that are pain-free and effective!
- Hydrogen Peroxide– Do this especially when you are starting to feel the flu coming on, and then continue to do it throughout your illness. This is a great natural flu remedy. You have to use the 3 % solution though. Dillute it 50/50 in the cap of the bottle, and dip a q-tip in it. Then, clean your ear out with it in and out. Then, use a few drops of water to flush it out. This will attack the actual flu and help to keep it from coming on or just shorten your sickness time. You can read blogs from MyBiosource Learning Center to learn about the different diseases going around.
- Salt Water- We all know the old trick of gargling with it, and it works! But you also can make a more salty solution and sniff it into your nose. It will open your nostrils right up.
- Vitamin C– For adults, triple your intake of Vitamin C during the duration of your flu.
- Garlic-Eat lots of it. It boosts your motabolism and immune system.
- Steam it out-Something that will make you feel instantly better is taking a really, hot steamy (Obviously not burning) shower or bath. It’ll open up your sinuses and pores.