I wish I would’ve used common sense when purchasing my initial high chairs and invested in high chairs that convert into booster seats. Buying a high chair that converts into a booster seat not only will save you money in the long run, but will save you the space that bulky high chairs tend to take up.
It’s tricky finding a high chair that turns into a booster seat, but they’ll save you from the beginning when you take your baby/toddler to a friend’s or family member’s home. It drives me nuts when I go somewhere, and we don’t bring a high chair. There’s no way my kids are eating if they’re not strapped down and forced to concentrate on their dinner. So, since it’s a pain to go through all the high chairs at the store or store’s website to actually find high chairs that turn into booster seats, I’ve done the search for you. Below, I’ve entered the information described by Babys R Us about products available that fit the description of high chairs that turn into booster seats.
- The Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair delivers big high chair features in a space-saving design. Simply strap it to just about any kitchen or dining chair to create a secure high chair that won’t take up extra floor space. The Space Saver High Chair features a full-size seat, 3 height adjustments and 3-position recline. A 5-point restraint keeps baby securely in place, and the cushy pad can be wiped and machine washed for convenient cleanup. When baby out grows the high chair, it converts to a booster seat for toddler dining. The Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair stores easily when not in use, so it’s a perfect solution for parents who don’t want to leave a high chair out all of the time, as well as for grandparents, babysitters and others who have frequent visits from baby. SIDE NOTE: My in-laws actually have this chair, and we love it. Have been using it for two years as my oldest son grows with it. We bring it everywhere as well. It actually keeps my toddler in it, whereas he’s able to stand p in others that we use at home.
- The Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System with Bombay pattern is designed to adjust to your growing child’s seating needs and to accommodate more than 1 child in your growing family. It transforms seamlessly from an extremely functional high chair to an infant feeding booster, a toddler booster and finally a youth chair. Should your family suddenly grow, it can even accommodate a baby and a toddler at the table all at once. Bombay pattern/color scheme.
- This one is not a high chair that turns into a booster seat, but it’s only 40 bucks, really cute, and very compact, so I’m recommending it anyway. Finally a High Chair that goes any where and everywhere! The new baby Go High Chair is the perfect High Chair for active lifestyle parents on the go. This High Chair folds in compactly in under a minute. It is great for the park, the nearest sushi restaurant, the grandparent’s, the baby sitters and for travel. The Chair features a multi position tray, 5 point harness and quick fold system. It has a build in carry handle for convenience. This chair meets all ASTM standards and is JPMA certified.
- The First Years Infant to Toddler Feeding Seat is the only feeding and booster seat you will ever need! Its unique, 4-stage reclining seat is what allows this seat to adjust to each stage of your babys life. You can use full recline mode to feed your newborn and adjust it all the way through booster for your toddler. The adjustable height helps the seat fit most tables, and the removable, dishwasher-safe tray makes clean up a breeze. Our brand new pad is soft, reversible, machine-washable and looks great. Your little one will also have fun and learn with the new ABC-123 tray mat, and youll have no problem cleaning it. This safe and durable feeding seat will ensure that your little one has a comfortable and reliable place to eat for years to come.
- The finely crafted Graco Classic Wood Highchair features a stain-resistant, machine-washable seat pad and a clear, pull-out tray insert that showcases the beautiful wood finish. Warm, all-natural wood wraps your baby in classic comfort, while modern features make feedings a cinch. This grow-with-me design converts to toddler chair then later to a youth chair and can be used for generations to come. Cherry vanilla.
- Part of the Brentwood Baby Collection. A great new high chair that features a bentwood frame in a beautiful finish and home-decor fashion to give it a furniture-like quality. Features include: 3 position recline, 5 position height adjustment, dishwasher safe tray, secondary snack tray, wipable and machine washable pad, fold, and by simply removing the main tray and snack tray chair fits right up to the table for older age child.
- Fisher Price Green Meadows Space Saver High Chair has all the features of a full-size high chair in half the space! If you’re looking for big high chair features in a small dining space, this is the high chair for you! Simply strap it to just about any kitchen or dining chair (it’s very secure) for everything a full-size high chair offers-in half the space! Full-size seat with surface wipeable pad, three height adjustments, three-position recline where the tray stays level. It even converts to a booster! Stores easily when not in use.
- The Combi Hero 3-in-1 High Chair is a High Chair, Removable Booster Seat and Toddler Chair all in one! The High Chair offers 5 different height positions, 3 position reclining seat, 5-point harness with belly pad, easy to fold self-standing frame, oval tube design for sleek appearance, color coordinating accent pieces, combi mug and towel, towel hook on rear handle, rear anti-slip feet, and front swivel wheels. The tray contains a slide-out cup holder, removable snack tray with compartments, and is dishwasher safe. The seat cushion is well padded, removable and washable. The removable booster seat contains 3 height levels, 3 recline positions and can be used as a toddler chair as well.
- Use your highchair for up to six years!Badger Basket’s Envee highchair easily converts back and forth from a fully-featured baby feeding station to a separate play table and chair for your toddler and preschooler! The Envee’s many, convenient features are easy to use, yet it’s also affordable. Includes a three-position adjustable front tray and three-position, reclining, adjustable seat. Seat can be reclined using one hand. Seat includes a five-point harness system with one-handed, quick release buckle. Simply press the large button in the center of the harness and both shoulder and waist belts release. Two trays included! The regular tray has a removable, dishwasher-safe insert tray so it’s easy to tidy-up and always have a clean surface available for each meal. Insert tray snaps off easily by releasing and pulling up on the two side clips. Removable tray includes two indented cup holders and a indented large main compartment (3/4 inch deep). Main tray features one spacious, indented compartment (5/8 inch deep). Removable, washable seat pad. Seat pad is 100% polyester fabric with polyester foam padding. Pad can be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not iron, air dry; may be dry cleaned if desired. Chair includes a footrest that is especially comfortable when used with the table. Chair with tray (and without tray, too) can be used separately from the base/table.
The high chairs listed above vary in price, so I listed them from most inexpensive to more expensive. I didn’t list the prices because as you know prices change every day in every area. But those seem to be your best bets when wanting to just make one purchase for your seating needs by buying a high chair that turns into a booster seat.